Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lost in wonderland

When we went to Amana it already gave me a loop to squeeze in some effort in pulling an outfit. First thing that crossed my mind is that I would surely wear a flower crown on that day and all I have to do is find an outfit that would match it. Here's the picture of the flower crown:

And here's what I wore:






                  


Buttondown- Nava, Skirt- Bubbles



Watch- Swatch


Flower crown- DIY

Lastly, here's my swimming look: 


Bandeau- Landmark, High Waist shorts- United Colors of Benetton
                   
I didn't removed my high waist I think it's not suitable for the place and I still don't have enough guts. (Hehe!)   So, that's it! Hope ya'll had a good summer and enjoyed reading! Cheerio!











3 comments:

  1. Haha. Don't have enough guts, eh? :)) I'm sure you'll those soon. Great combinations with the flower crown. I'm glad that you managed to pull an easy outfit! Two thumbs up, Erika!

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah! Maybe some other time. Actually, I can naman kaso parang hindi lang bagay sa place. Mas keri ko pag sa beach :)Thank youuuu :)

      Delete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete